We deliver tailored case management solutions that incorporate one or all of your product lines, including online management referral, remote and onsite case management, health surveillance, new employee assessment and absence management.
In addition we have a range of products that are “ready to go” or can be used as building blocks in developing customised solutions.
Our core case management solution helps you keep effective control of employees/patients from online referral, through case management and outcome analysis.
• Client online referral and real-time case information / dashboard
• Tracking and reporting of KPIs and activities, including staff productivity
• Sophisticated, real-time outcome analysis
Our Case Management solution can operate as stand-alone or as an integrated solution with our other products such as absence management, employee screening and health surveillance.
Absence Management from Day 1
Our ‘Day 1’ Absence Management solution offers health providers a cost-effective and robust solution for the delivery of ‘Day 1’ absence management services.
• Call-centre, self-reporting and notifications via email / SMS
• Employee uploads and easy data-exchange with HR systems
• Escalation options, triage and integration with case management
• Sophisticated real-time MI
Booking and resource management
Our online Booking and Resource management solutions will make it easier for your clients to make online bookings and help you manage clinical and non-clinical resources across multiple locations.
• Online booking by end-customers
• Include product or service codes for finance
• Staff scheduling and real-time utilization reports
Booking and Resource Management can be integrated with other psHEALTH products or those of third parties to deliver a full enterprise platform for planning and delivering services across multiple sites and products
Online new employee assessment
The New Employee Questionnaire (NEQ) was developed to help organisation’s comply with best practice health screening following the introduction of the new Equality Act. In addition to offering a full online solution, it creates a dynamic set of questions based on job role and job hazards with the ability to pass candidates based on a tried and tested algorithm. Our clients achieve very significant productivity gains from deploying the NEQ as most cases require no manual input from the provider.
• Full online solution for clients and their employees
• Algorithm reduces manual input required
• Reduced turn-around time, clients can access reports/certificates online
psNEQ can operate as stand-alone or as an integrated solution with other products such as case management, health surveillance and absence management.
Contact Josh Murray for a demonstration