psHEALTH is a fast-growing tech startup in Central London. We build powerful software solutions that improve the efficiency of healthcare delivery.
Our customers are providers of healthcare services in the UK who are looking for ways to improve how quickly and accurately they get their patients from referral to treatment.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about delivering a world-class service to customers and who is keen to grow their career in technology to join as a technical analyst driving technological improvements across our platform.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our platform is delivering results for customers on a daily basis. You will be a problem solver, a connector and deliver technical solutions across our platform.
You will have the opportunity to learn and work across multiple technologies with the option to either specialise or take on a more senior cross-platform role as the company grows.
- Identify and develop improvements on our automation platform and become an expert in the technology and product (including RPA, Appian, SQL plus other technologies we will move into as we scale)
- Analyse problems and design solutions to meet requirements from clients
- Manage technical issues from end-to-end, including issue identification, information gathering, troubleshooting and solution
- Provide on-going support of client solutions, providing fixes and improvements where needed
- Test solutions to ensure they are meeting requirements, and support user testing
- Work with customers to ensure our solutions deliver value
The ideal candidate will bring
- Top academics:
- 2.1 or higher at degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline OR
- 2.1 or higher at degree levels in Maths, Engineering, Physics or Chemistry plus a proven interest in development with the ability to demonstrate how you have proactively pursued this interest e.g. personal projects or internships
- A-level in Maths, Physics or Computing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, and a methodical approach to work
- Ability to take the initiative
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Experience in databases and querying languages like SQL
- Great team working skills
What you’ll get
Besides salary, we also offer:
- Wellness budget to spend on gym membership, workout classes, meditation apps or anything else that improves your well-being!
- A fun team and lots of autonomy
To apply, please send a:
- Covering note
- your CV
- and let us know where you heard about this vacancy