Our mission is to help organisations get rid of paper. Paper processes add significant admin overhead and make it almost impossilbe to monitor compliance and quality. With the new features in psMOBILE 2.1, we are making it even easier for providers to digitalise frontline services, freeing up time to care and helping managers run safer, leaner and more compliant services.
Key features of the 2.1 Relase
The key focus for psMOBILE 2.1 has been to increase form design functionality and to enhance reporting. With our flexible form designer we are now able to capture virtually any information in the field, including the use of bar code readers, caputure of photos and signatures. This functionality is in addtion to major new functionality released in 2.0. See the full list below.
The new reporting framwork is a major step forward for us. Now customers can not only capture any information in the field, new reporting functionality makes it easy to configure reports.
Below is a list of key functionality of psMOBILE 2.1
Director of Products and Co-Founder of psHEALTH
psMOBILE Key Features
- 100% configurable: Your data, your pathways, easy reporting
- Apps for iOS and Android: Use smartphones or tablets
- Offline capability: Work when the signal is patchy
- Stakeholder portal: Share data with family or commissioners
- Alert framework: You need to know about missed shifts or incidents!
- Task/visit management: See who does what when, integration with scheduling
- Document management: Keep all information in one place
- In-field printing: There is still the need for printing care plans, etc
- Map, RFID, bar-codes, signature, photo, etc
- API integration: Connect easily to other systems