Independent Clinical Services is a leading provider of health, life sciences and social care services to the UK health sector. The ICS Community Services division provides managed service solutions to NHS Trusts and care and nursing support to people with complex conditions in their homes.
With psMOBILE, ICS is now able to deliver a better & safer service and deliver significant productivity savings. Watch psMOBILE video
ICS clients range from people with spinal injuries, acquired and traumatic brain injuries, physical disabilities or learning disabilities through to mental health issues and those requiring palliative or end-of-life care. The main objective is to support these clients to remain at home and live as independently as possible.
- Time consuming paper processes: Manual re-entry, scanning, copying, postage
- Poor visibility of clinical processes: Care plan reviews, escalations
- Inconsistent processes: Inconsistent care process and data capture
- Challenging reporting and auditing: Hard to report and audit paper processes
- Implementation of psMOBILE Digital Care Management solution
- Configurable to multiple services
- Accessible both via web or mobile apps
- Significant time savings (=cost saving) for care coordinators and senior management
- Easy access to 'one version' of care plan for all
- Full audit trail to ensure CQC compliance
- Tool to drive consistent service delivery across the country